One of The Leading European Solar Energy Manufacturers
FORCED CIRCULATION SYSTEMS
ENVIROENERGY SOLUTIONS Forced Circulation Solar Water Heaters, also known as Central Water Heating Systems, are very flexible because Tanks and Collectors are independent and can be placed in different locations, indoors or outdoors, even far away from each other. They are installations in which the water circulating inside the circuit is driven or forced by a pump. This feature makes a big difference with respect to Thermosiphon systems.
Because the size and efficiency of a Forced Circulation installation directly depends on the efficiency and "power" of the solar collectors, ENVIROENERGY SOLUTIONS Forced Circulation Solar Water Heaters are always preferred for larger installations, (especially if for one or more buildings are served), because they use the new EFM Solar Collectors, the most powerful flat Plate solar collectors in the World (Test Reports as per EN 12975-1 and 12975-2), and require up to 20% less collector compared to other similar systems. Le
When correctly used and dimensioned, a solar central heating system can provide up to 90% economy on the energy required for heating water. This not only means huge savings on energy bills but also a very important reduction of our carbon footprint, providing a cleaner and healthier environment for our children.
Proven under the harshest climatic conditions, ENVIROENERGY SOLUTIONS Forced Circulation Solar Water Heaters are available with either Enameled Glass Lined Tanks or 316L Marine Grade Stainless Steel Tanks, ranging from 150Lt to 9000Lt., with one, two or three fixed or extractible heat exchangers, adapting to every requirement.
THE NEW EFCFM SERIES:
THE MOST EFFICIENT FORCED CIRCULATION SYSTEM IN THE WORLD
ENVIROENERGY SOLUTIONS introduces the New EFCFM Series Forced Circulation Systems:
USING THE MOST EFFICIENT FLAT PLATE COLLECTORS IN THE WORLD
offering more Hot Water then any other similar systems under the same conditions and requiring less servicing the New EFCFM Series are
THE ULTIMATE FORCED CIRCULATIONS SYSTEMS
- Range From 150lt to 900lt
- Solar Keymark and SRCC certified
- Up to 10 year warranty
- Complete system that does not require other accessories
- Customizable Design and OEM production available
- High quality, recyclable materials for a long service life and high environmental compatibility.
- With 1, 2 or 3 Large fixed or exractible coil Heat Exchangers
- Double Glass Enameling (as per DIN4753, part 3) for tanks up to 1500lt and Epoxy resin for tanks up to 9000lt
- Large manhole
- Optimized Heat Insulation with high Density P.U. up to 100mm
- Heavy Duty External Cover for for outdoor installation or various colors PVC cover for indoor installation
- EFM The most powerful flat plate collector in the world (η0,a=83% as per EN12975 Standard)
- High selective PVD absorber coating, for fast and high temperature output.
- Water frame entirely made of copper.
- Hail-resistant, Low Iron Solar Tempered Glass.
- Optimized laser welding technology for maximum heat transfer
- Maximum radiation absorption all day thanks to an Incident angle modifier Kθ =0.96 at 50°
- High endurance galvanized or aluminum mounting structures with easy installation on flat or inclined tiled surfaces.
- Special, high quality, reliable accessories included in the kit for easy and safe installation.