One of The Leading European Solar Energy Manufacturers
Flat Plate Thermosiphon systems are the most reliable, cheap and completely solar powered solutions to heat water for any purpose and require less maintenance than vacuum tube collector systems.
Proven under the harshest climatic conditions, ENVIROENERGY SOLUTIONS Thermosiphon Solar Water Heaters are available with either Enameled Glass Lined Tanks,316L Marine Grade Stainless Steel Tanks, or Copper Tanks and with highly selective Titanium or Black semi-selective flat plate collectors. With different technologies and a variety of colors and sizes ranging from 80Lt to 500Lt.
For individual unit installations or multiple unit collective installations ENVIROENERGY SOLUTIONS EGFM Series Thermosiphon Solar Water Heaters offer flexibility with high esthetics, adaptable to every environment and blending into any landscape.
THE NEW EGFM SERIES:
THE MOST EFFICIENT THERMOSIPHON SYSTEM IN THE WORLD
ENVIROENERGY SOLUTIONS introduces the New EGFM Series Thermosiphon Systems:
CERTIFIED THE MOST POWERFUL FLAT PLATE THERMOSIPHON SYSTEMS IN THE WORLD
offering more Hot Water then any other similar systems under the same conditions and requiring less servicing the
New EGFM Series are THE ULTIMATE THERMOSIPHON TYPE SOLAR SYSTEMS
- Range From 80lt to 500lt (80lt, 120lt, 160lt, 200lt, 250lt, 300lt, 500lt)
- Solar Keymark and SRCC certified
- Up to 10 year warranty
- Compact system setup, for easy transport and installation
- Customizable Design and OEM production available
- High quality, recyclable materials for a long service life and high environmental compatibility.
- Large Jacket Type Heat Exchanger
- Double Glass Enameling (as per DIN4753)
- Optimized Heat Insulation with high Density P.U.
- Heavy Duty External Cover for maximum protection in Seaside areas
- EFM The most powerful flat plate collector in the world (η0,a=83% as per EN12975 Standard)
- High selective PVD absorber coating, for fast and high temperature output.
- Water frame entirely made of copper.
- Hail-resistant, Low Iron Solar Tempered Glass.
- Optimized laser welding technology for maximum heat transfer
- Maximum radiation absorption all day thanks to an Incident angle modifier Kθ =0.96 at 50°
- High endurance galvanized or aluminum mounting structures with easy installation on flat or inclined tiled surfaces.
- Special, high quality, reliable accessories included in the kit for easy and safe installation.